Wednesday 16 September 2009

My little sweet pea !

My little girl is growing so fast. She has now started nursery two mornings a week, and she is loving it.
But she is never happier, than when she is in the garden, munching sweet young pea pods. We have never had enough for a harvest, because she is constantly raiding the plants for their bounty. But I am happy that she is taking such pleasure from them when some poor kids think that peas only come from the supermarket, and they don't have the pleasure and benefits of a garden. If you have a little space outside, do grow some food to eat. You don't need much space - you can plant in containers. It's well worth the effort.

1 comment:

  1. My father and grandfather grew gardens. Your daugher is lovely.

    Found your blog on the 2009 One World One Heart Giveaway list. I'm "Bon Blogging", a self-guided search through the OWOH list of 911 blogs in 90 days--inspired by watching the Julia/Julie movie. Come visit my blog
    www.thehousemysteries.typepad.com.
    I write mysteries and make jewelry.
    My mystery features a Madame President and is available on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.