Friday 5 March 2010

I'm back...bearly

Hello! It seems my internet is back working now. Much to my relief!
Now I can share with you what I have been making.
Tiny little one-of-a-kind, felt bears.

This is Clothilde. She longs to be a ballerina, and likes to dress up like one all the time. She even has a tiny tiara.

This is Pierre. The little brown bear.
He is rummaging about for accessories at the moment. I shall show you what he looks like when he is completed, but now I had better go finish some of those tidying jobs I started while I had no internet. It's amazing what you can get done when you are not surfing!

9 comments:

  1. these are just darling...you must have really good eyesight to work on something so small!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, they are darling! they remind me of the little bears I had when I was young - so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these wee little bears are absolutely precious!!! they must take forever to make....you've done a fabulous job sewing them!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, how cute! i love bears, and little ones are especially precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your ear-rings on Lynn Stevens Blog and had to have a peek as I too live in Scotland.
    What adorable bears. You have an incredible talent. Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Doda -- I nominated you for a blog award. Please check it out if you get a chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are so cute, you must have oodles of patience!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.