Friday 21 May 2010

Armadillo!

One of the things that has been keeping me busy for the last few weeks has been Armadillo Magazine. If you have any kind of interest in children's books then do check it out. There are some interesting articles and interviews, and if you live in the UK, don't forget to enter the competition.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. We have been enjoying a warm day here in the Highlands, lets hope the nice weather lasts for the weekend! My son is coming home from Uni tomorrow, so I better go make up his bed, and clear out all my craft stuff from his room.

1 comment:

  1. Had to laugh, Doda!
    I, too, use Miss S' room for stuff when she is at school!!
    Are you entering the Armadillo Magazine competition?
    I just wanted to let you know that I got your entries for the birdcage, and if you win it, we will figure out how to get it to you!
    Blessings to you, sweet friend!
    ~Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.