Friday 18 February 2011

A Quick Lid Tip

Yet again it has been too crazy busy a week to do a Thrifty Thursday. I am just dropping by to say hi, it's going to be a busy weekend. I have two house guests as well as my son coming home for the weekend, and my daughter Naomi gets Baptised on Sunday. Should be a good time!
I have finally finished painting the panelling in my little girl's room. It took a while. I'll show you the finished room next week.

And I leave you with another one of the uses for bottle lids. I use them to prop up small items for painting to keep them from sticking to the newspaper underneath. Very handy! I'm on a bit of a picture frame painting frenzy at the moment. I'm trying to reuse what I have already to save me from spending anything.  

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to hear your picture frame painting techniques. I had a painting frenzy last year and now all mine are chiping. Should I have primed? I think that was my down-fall. :-(

    That panelling is GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see it finished.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloooo what a lovely blog, thankyou for your comment and question, not stupid at all. I am not entirely sure, i may bind them into a little book or just keep them in a decorated tin. It is merely a ' year of me' type thing. You are very welcome to join in, all the prompts so far are in the 52 pages button at the top. 3 other girls are doing my prompts, it is great to see how other ppl interpret the prompts.

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.