Thursday 7 July 2011

oh I do like to be beside the seaside!



On Monday it was the first time it has been warm enough in a LONG time! 
So we headed for Chanonry beach.

 We all enjoyed a paddle. And my girls had great fun making cool shadows.
I love my little girls hat. It is from the 1940s.  It belonged to my mother when she was little and I am sure I must have worn it too. It is still in perfect condition and is completely reversible. I should try to make a pattern from it and make a few more.
Naomi took some cool pictures. You might want to check out her latest blog.
I really like these photos she took...



1 comment:

  1. That is an ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....dorable hat. I might try to fashion my own pattern and make one for me :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.