Wednesday 7 December 2011

December is here!

Winter has brought us it's first snow. It's been like this for about 3 days  although there is a sign of a thaw today. The little birdies have been very thankful for the nuts we've put out for them. (Well, they didn't leave me a note or anything, but they do look thankful!)


My parents have been visiting since Sunday, so there has not been much crafting going on in the last few days, but I am spending today tidying up and getting ready to get back to business. 

2 comments:

  1. We are expecting more snow in Northern Ireland over the next few days and weekend again too. Its only melted from a few days ago too! I need to get my shopping finished before we're snowed in!! Lovely photo of the birds. I'd love to have a bird feeder but sadly Nimbus would just see it as a cat feeder! Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I love your blog! I'll be checking in from time to time.
    Can you send some of that lovely snow over here, we only get the hail and storm winds :(

    Greetings from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.