Thursday 26 January 2012

An anniversary card

I was playing around with my Birdy Paper punch and used it to make this card for my parents. I'm ahead of schedule for once! I've been rather behind with everything lately!

I'm really loving the pink and grey scheme at the moment. I got a small reel of lovely cotton dusky pink ribbon. It wasn't wide enough to back the Birdies though. But never fear, I raided my stash of old roller blind samples from way back when my Dad used to sell them as a part-time extra job and I found a sample which was the perfect colour. Just goes to show you should hang onto your craft stash 'cos you never know when it might come in useful.
I'm loving all the texture too. Little details like this can make all the difference.
I stuck the insert to the inside front to keep it all looking neat.

Tonic Studios Punches used...

Simplicity geared punch - Birdy
Simplicity geared classics - Flower Head
Mini Punch - Traditional heart
Ribbon Punch - 1cm



2 comments:

  1. Lovely wordings on these beautiful cards , Thanks a Lot for such a nice help to provide these unique collection

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.