Monday 30 January 2012

A Thankyou card


It's always good to keep a handy stash of thankyou cards  so I added this card to my box today. 
The flower is made with a pearl topped pin, a couple of tiny flower punchouts and three of the bigger flower. I glued the top part of the flower to the card to hold it in place but the rest is free to be fluffed up. 


I'd just like to point out - the pointy part of the pin is well ensconced within the top layer so hopefully my recipient's finger won't be pricked. We wouldn't want them falling asleep for 100 years now would we !


Tonic Studios Punches used.
Simplicity geared pattern punch -  Daisy Border
Simplicity geared classics - flower head
Ribbon Punch - 1cm

4 comments:

  1. Everything you do or make is very pretty! I love your creativity, it inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card - anyone would love to receive it! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I'll try this again.....I love your card!!! The colors are beautiful! I'm really liking the punch...sorry don't remember the name of it but I know where to find it....lol
    Have a super day!
    ♥hugs♥
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.