Tuesday 29 May 2012

Alice in Wonderland Party Post 4


Do you like punch at a party? This has nothing whatsoever to do with the punch that you drink, but rather how I used paper punches to help with cake decorating for my little girl's Alice in Wonderland themed party.
I made this cake with my older daughter. We work well together as a team.


If you look at the base which we covered with Royal icing, you'll see how we used this flower punch  make the little daisies. We used little gold balls for the centre.


Then I made cupcake picks using a strip of paper I had printed out and glued onto a cocktail stick. The end is punched with this gorgeous victorian border punch.
The little watches are made from sugar paste written on with an edible pen.

More to come....

1 comment:

  1. You and your daughter made a great cake.I wouldn't want anybody to cut it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.