Wednesday 5 December 2012

Time for a spot of sewing...

This is my prototype for a new little pocket watch pin cushion. It turned out pretty cute though I say so myself! I'm going to make a few more of these for my Etsy shop.

It's quite snowy here in the Highlands just now so I am staying in and trying to keep warm.  I've got a new printer to set up today...I've just got to work out how on earth I am going to fit it in the computer area.

I'm posting over at Blog Tonic today too with this card...
I hope you are having a nice day wherever you are!

3 comments:

  1. Ace pincushion! Slightly steampunk. Very clever. Birdcage card fun, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Doda, this is such a super idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gorgeous little pincushion, what a fab idea. Your card is great too, love the way you have made use of the cut out flowers from the border.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.