Sunday 28 April 2013

Daffodils and sunshine in the garden

We had a lovely sunny afternoon in the garden yesterday but today it has been cold and rainy. The weather is so changeable just now. At least we were able to get out in the fresh air for a bit so I could take some pictures. (excuse the butt in the background of this picture - my husband was out doing some weeding!)
The denim skirt I made for my little girl turned out fine. I decorated it with fabric from a top that used to belong to my older daughter. I cut out the shapes with Tonic Studios Begonia Die and added some chain stitch. I may make a top to go with this skirt sometime soon.  I'm still in sewing mode. Next up I'll be adding some fabric to the bottom of a long sleeve t-shirt so that it turns it into an easy to wear dress. We'll see how that turns out.
As you may have noticed, my little girl loves to wear her wellies (gumboots).

2 comments:

  1. Your little sweetie is just too adorable! You did a great job on that cute skirt. Great photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful daughter you have and very photogenic.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.