Monday 27 May 2013

Birthday weekend

It's been a busy weekend. My son and my daughter had their birthdays on Sunday. Age 7 and 22, they were born exactly 15 years apart. So there has been a lot of cake baking and eating going on this weekend. This is the cake I did for my daughter. It was a bit of a rush job, but it turned out OK. We took it to church to share with our friends as I didn't have a party for her this year.
This was my son's cake. We thought he'd appreciate a giant cupcake, and just for fun we rearranged the candles to read, Drippy Hay Bath...he appreciated the humour!
We were all pretty caked out by then!
These were the cards I made for them...



and these were the cushions covers I made for my son. You can see a few more pictures of them here.

1 comment:

  1. I love your cakes, Doda, and your cards and cushions covers too! Boy, you've been busy creating all sorts of lovely and yummy things! How fun it must be to have a little girl and a big guy at the same time. I bet they find each other very amusing! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.