Friday 23 August 2013

Have a berry nice weekend!

I picked all the redcurrants the other day. What an amazing crop we got from just one bush. There was a bucket load by the time I had finished. It took me ages to strip them off their little bunches using a fork. Redcurrants are amazingly gorgeous and lush to look at. Like bunches of little ruby jewels. I want a necklace made out of them!
They are now bagged and stashed in my mums freezer, in the hope that she will turn them into jelly!!

In other news,  Tonic Studios will be on Create and Craft TV on Sunday with lots of very gorgeous goodies being offered in their 30k giveaway. Here's a card I made with some of those pretties. (I made the little feathers with washi tape)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.