Tuesday 15 October 2013

Cake O'Clock


We went for a lovely walk by the seashore on Saturday. The weather was unbelievably mild for October - it's back to it's usual cold and wet now though. The sea is so therapeutic! I always wish I could stay there all day.


I can show you this card now that my lovely niece has received it. If you would like the details on what products I used, please pop over to my post on Blog Tonic.


Hope you are keeping warm and well, and having a fabulous day !
Bye for now !

1 comment:

  1. I love walking along the shore also, but in the fall and winter. ;) Your card is just beautiful! I'm sure your niece loved it and will tuck it away and cherish always! xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.