Wednesday 6 November 2013

A little sewing


My darling man bought me a new sewing machine some months ago, but I have hardly touched it. I decided to put that right. Yesterday I made myself a little coin purse. I have to admit this was attempt number two. Number one is going in the trash!
I am still not happy with this one either - I'm a bit of a fusspot- so I am about to go make another one!
I intend to perfect making lined zippered pouches...I may die trying !


I also wanted to show you (show off) some CD packaging that I made for my daughter to present the wedding photos she took recently for friends.

 If you have been a follower of my blog for a while, or you know me, then you'll know that I just love, love, love to make boxes and packaging. This was the ideal project for me!

I love labels, and logos, and tags, and folding card, and making box templates.....

 
and eyelets, and ribbons, and die cuts...

...and playing with photoshop, and little details...


...anyone would think I enjoyed this project wouldn't they!

You betcha!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.