Friday 9 May 2014

Hello, it's me !

Life has been so very, very busy lately. Too much to do. We've had quite a few viewers for the house so things may be looking up regards selling. This also means that one has to keep the place tidy, which is kind of tricky when you are trying to work on various craft projects at once!

We've also been popping back and forth to Glasgow where we are fixing up my son's old student flat with a view to selling it ASAP.

You'd be forgiven for thinking I was missing in action here, so apologies that I have not been updating the blog as I should.

I have posted a few of my makes on to Blog Tonic. So if you hop over there you'll see some of them in greater detail. Here are a few of the things I have been making for the last Tonic Studios release. You may have seen them on Create and Craft TV.


I die cut flock vinyl that you can iron onto fabric.


The top of this card is cut with one of Tonic's gorgeous new header dies. They sold out pretty quick but they will be back in stock before too long.


Keyrings made from a couple of layers of mounting board.


I die cut vinyl to use as a stencil for porcelain paint.


I decorated a wooden frame with paper cut with one of the new header dies. The flower is from Tomato Paste tube punched with one of Tonic's punch and stamp sets.


A made a couple of notebooks with a magnetic closure using the new header dies.



...and I made a plaque to welcome a new baby.

And then, I have been working on some more things but I can't show you them just yet. Not too long now though.

Today I have managed to get a morning to work on a birthday card for my daughter. It's a case of being a card maker who finds it hard to squeeze in time to make cards for her own family! Does that sound familiar? Of course, it just so happens to use some of Tonic Studios lovely dies, so I will be showing it to you shortly. It's OK, she doesn't read my blog so I'm quite safe.

Hope you have a lovely weekend. may the sun shine for you.

Doda
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.