Friday 5 December 2014

Miss You

I can't wait until my older daughter comes home from college. I miss her...and not just because she bakes often ;-) The card above is made using some of the latest Tonic Studios dies.

I did a spot of baking myself yesterday - for my younger daughter's school fair. Nothing too challenging...cranberry rock buns. But they did make the place smell amazing!
We've been doing some more picking and choosing for the new house. I am excited that we have decided to go with air source heat pump for our heating - along with the multi fuel stove. No more oil! Yey!

Well...I must try and clear myself a workspace in the craftroom. I have a table and two desks in there and not one of them has any workspace left on it! Oops!

Have a lovely weekend.

Doda
x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card & yummy baking! It will be lovely to have them home for the holidays won't it? Have fun with all the planning! Helen xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.