Wednesday 10 December 2014

What's in the box ? It' a little keepsake album

Here's what is inside the cute little oval gift box. I made a sweet little album with a message. The album features a wonderful variety of beautiful Victorian ladies.
It can be opened up in the box...

...or taken out the box completely. It was hard to show you how long it is, I have 16 photographs and two quotes.
"Be Yourself, an original is worth more than a copy", is my quote for the beginning of the album.

I would love to know each of these lovely ladies stories, wouldn't you? If only photographs could speak.


You could use this idea to make a little keepsake album with your own choice of photographs or quotes. I hope it has inspired you. For more ideas with the latest Tonic Studios products, pop on over to Blog Tonic.

Doda
x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.