Friday 27 March 2015

Glittered drawer unit


I really went to town with the glitter on this Tonic Studios Verona unit and completely covered pretty much all of it with Tonic Studios Charcoal and Silver glitter. I can tell you , there was glitter everywhere for days ! I'm still finding bits actually !


It was hard to get a picture that showed off the sparkle properly. But you get the idea.


This would make a very glamorous jewellery drawer unit. (The little crystal handles came from Ebay, all the way from China. ) I know a little girl who'd love a pink glittery one...that is if I can ever face doing that much glittering again. I'm sure it's just like  having a baby, I'll soon forget the pain of it's birth!

Have a shiny day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.