Friday 3 April 2015

A Touch of Tartan


This is the last of the MDF units which I decorated for one of the most recent shows on Create and Craft TV. This is Tonic Studios Lyon unit, and I decided to go a bit patriotic on this one. OK, so there is more than a touch of tartan here. I had quite a job finding tartan papers, but I think it was worth it in the end. This little unit would be perfect for a gentleman's accessories. (Or for Bay City Roller fan memorabilia!)


The drawers were just begging to be lined in clashing tartans.


Time for my next project now....I'm going to be playing with paper clay.

Don't forget to check out the rest of my blog.

Have a lovely day
Bye for now.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creation, love your use of the tartan papers and the little banner.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.