Tuesday 9 June 2015

A Father's Day Card

 I've used one of the new sets from Tonic Studios to make this Father's Day card. The "Thanks for being you " sentiment is going to be perfect for so many occasions.
 I cut the DAD out of the family sentiments to enable me to use it sideways.

The metallic flower is made from Tonic Studios flower mold.  I used a low melt glue gun and some sealing wax sticks. It's a quick way to do it. You can also use regular glue sticks in the moulds and then colour them with paint or inks.

Tonic Products used


  • Family Members Sentiment Die Set 1 – 604E
  • Forever Floral Spring Bouquet Mould Set – 45e
  • Indulgence Die & Stamp Set – Home Together – 1036e
  • Indulgence Die & Stamp Set – Friends Are Forever – 1037e
Have a lovely day




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.