Thursday 23 July 2015

Handmade notebooks using Tonic Studios Tag die.



These cute little notebooks were fun to make using Tonic Studios Tag die. They have a glued binding at the top, so the rings can be added or they can be used without. I added a velcro closure to one, so it doesn't pop open in a handbag. Having diecut pages means each one turns out perfectly and so they look very professional.

Inside I have stamped each individual page with a slightly darker shade than the paper to give a watermark effect. They would make lovely little gifts. Each notebook took 8 sheets of printer thickness A4 paper. I cut them 4 at a time and got 6 die cuts per sheet. I used Tonic papers for the covers and the little pencil which I wrapped. 


I love finding new things to do with my dies. I'm going to have a rummage through them now and see which other dies I can use to create a notebook.

Have a lovely day.


1 comment:

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.