Friday 3 March 2017

Books and Boxes

I have been trying out a few things lately and been creating some boxes and decorated notebooks to stock up in my Folksy shop which hasn't been active for some time. I am still working on a few ideas and haven't uploaded very much as yet, but here are some of the things I have been playing with.

This is a little wooden box I have painted in an Oriental style. I had great fun with gilding flakes and crackle glaze on this one. (Tonic Studios products)



Then I have been making some other little trinket boxes.


 I bought some adorable little wooden bun feet to give the boxes some character. They are really cute!

And I decoupaged a tray for my own personal use...
And a little key cupboard...
And made some little decorated notebooks...

And a few other things I haven't got pictures of yet. Plus I finally got around to finishing painting my Welsh dresser, (apart from stencilling the door ) which may or may not happen. Plus, I am in the middle of varnishing a top for some drawers in my craft room to make a new desk.

But apart from that, not been up to much ;-) You?

Have a lovely day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.